This is the story of a girl named Kebby.
Kebby was always excellent at sports and sports-related endeavours. She swam, biked, and ran her heart out, all the way to Kona to race at the Ironman World Championships.
All while Kebby was triathloning and living life, something was bugging her.
She was troubled by the gear.
So, she set out to change all that, by starting her very own sports clothing company. After a ton of hard work, she launched Coeur Sports! (By the way, it's all made here in the USA!)
And aside from making all that amazing gear, she and her tiny team of
Their team went through almost 1,300 applications for the 2017 team looking for just the right mix of elements to relay their message.
First off, COEUR is the French word for heart. It is also the root of the word courage. Coeur Sports' motto is Heart and Courage (my linguistics degreed self geeks out on this.)
As a Coeur ambassador, it is my responsibility to convey the following:
1. Encourage other women.
2. Welcome questions from athletes of all abilities and backgrounds.
*You can ask me questions any old time, no special Q&A required!
3. Be a good sport even if the race didn't go your way.
4. Know how to have fun even if you're in pain, experiencing bad weather, or if your spirit unicorn didn't show up.
5. Give high fives.
So, if you happen to see someone wearing Coeur Sports gear during your workouts or at a race, know that she is rooting for you! Also, if you are wondering how to spot an ambassador, we're hard to miss this year!
1. Do you find there's a brand that you love for both its clothes and its customer service?
2. Do you have any questions you've been dying to ask me, or that possibly just popped into your head?
UPCOMING POSTS: MY RACING PLANS, SWIMMING AND BIKING ADVENTURES, STARTING MARATHON TRAINING