1. This year I got accepted to my first FitFluential campaigns!
In the spring, I reviewed a YMX by Yellowman Shirt,
Then I reviewed the Koss FitSeries earphones.
2. I guest posted on three sites:
Running with Ollie about getting into triathlons.
The Sarcasm Goddess, who made me a member of her Super Secret Society of Awesome Goddesses but maybe I'm not supposed to tell you that. It was all about how I got to be the way I am.
Real World Weight Loss about finding your motivation.
3. I made a video. I'm going to make you click the link if you want to see it.
4. I was fortunate to get free entries/race ambassadorships for the two sprint triathlons I raced this year.
The Dilettante Women's Triathlon,
and the Athleta Iron Girl.
5. I tried Bikram Yoga.
6. My sister forced me to go to Shred with her.
7. I ran in Paris! (Post in progress)
8. I got to join the Tough Chik team with my friends Erika and Christy!
9. I was nominated for Hilarious Health Activist at Wego Health (It's easy to endorse me with one click and you can vote once a day through all of January--there are lots of great people to vote for in lots of categories!) Thank you for all the votes so far!!
10. My blog turned 3 years old.
11. I ran two 5ks, one of which I PRed (race recap still to come), and the Ottawa Race Weekend run with my sister and nephews.
And my sister became a runner!
And...in case you haven't heard:
13. I. Ran. A MARATHON!!
Sharing more about the people who inspire me to crush my goals. Look for more Thumbs Up posts next year...you just might find yourself in one of them!!
What did you accomplish this year?
What are your plans for 2014?