I hope you all know how much I appreciate your visits and comments. But, just in case you don't know, I have not one, but TWO thank yous for you today.
THANK YOU #1:
I asked Rachel at TriForever if we could get a coupon code for those of you who are interested in purchasing from them (they also have a lot of running stuff!) The code is TRIGIRL10 and is good through October 16th! Thanks TriForever!
THANK YOU #2:
The first time I did a drawing for a drawing I was celebrating my first 100 followers. The second time I was celebrating 200 followers and 10,000 hits.
This time, I'm celebrating 40,000 hits! I know that's small potatoes in bloggy land but honestly, I'm so grateful for all of your support (even if it includes some robots).
And, with any luck I'll get 3 more followers this week and make it to 300!
I finally had an excuse to draw that picture.
So, what is a Drawing for a Drawing? Well, it's a giveaway in which I draw a stick figure version of the winner! People have liked it in the past, so I'm putting it out there again. This contest is open to EVERYONE. I email the drawing so if you have an email you have a chance to win!
1. You have to follow me via Google Friend Connect (I like the validation). Leave a comment saying that you do.
2. Tell me you want a stick figure drawing of yourself in a comment.
THAT'S IT. WANT MORE CHANCES TO WIN? ANY OR ALL OF THESE WAYS WORK WITH ME:
1. Follow me on Twitter. I'm @triingathlete. Leave a comment saying that you do.
2. Tweet about the giveaway. Come back and leave a comment saying that you do.
3. Follow me on Pinterest. I'm TriGirl. Come back and leave a comment saying that you do.
I will keep the contest open until Saturday, October 13th at 12:00 p.m. PST and will use Random.org to select a winner. Good luck to everyone and I sincerely thank you for reading.
UPCOMING POSTS: SWIMMING, A RACE RECAP, MY RETURN TO PT, TORTURE POST (not sure why I feel compelled to keep the subject a secret)